Dec 13, 2012

B-day

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera semua

B-day? its my Birthday lah uolsss. actually last 10 dec was my birthday and i did not expect much for my birthday like my friends having surprise party for me or what not. i'm just stayed silent and act cool on that night  doing assignments. but suddenly my roommates came in and they sang a birthday song for me. awwww~ you guys just too cute. Big thanks roommates! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

on the next morning, i got ton of wishes from my friends at facebook, some gave me call and texting me and i met some of my friends in the class. they keep wishing me happy birthday. it just a great day. i'm telling you that it is a great day! =) it just that i hope someone came to visit me and i hope it is YOU! but never minds. i did received some gifts. cake and ice creams. yeah i love ice cream hee

Future really scared me out. i wonder what will happen in 5 to 10 years ahead. what am i gonna be? may Allah ease everything. amennnnn~




~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~


so, here is just short update from me. till then, take care you guys~

No comments: